Friday, March 2, 2012

Battle of the Ages---2012 Alumni Game!!

Fellow Alums,

I hope everyone is having a great week and I wanted to quickly send out a quick email for the Alumni Game/Spring Weekend coming up on April 14, 2012.

I know we are 6-7 weeks away, however, I wanted to ensure that everyone marks off their calendar so we can properly defend our Alumni Game title.

I would be willing to help in anyway I can, arranging travel or answering questions that may come up. There will be discounted rates on April 14th at the LaQuinta Inn in Auburn for those coming in from out of town! In the meantime, I wanted to send you a link from last year's alumni game and some tools to use if you are planning to get back in shape in 2012.

Getting Back In Shape For 2012 


I hear the excuse every year that "I can't participate because I am out of shape" so I decided to be pro-active and attempted to address this concern before it comes up. I started a company called Athletic Capital in 2010 that focuses upon building a support structure for former athletes who are looking to pursue passions and take accountability for all aspects of their lives.

This past January I led an initiative to Africa where a quadruple amputee climbed to the top of Kilimanjaro without assistance (www.MissionKilimanjaro.com) so be careful with making excuses!

I would be happy to work with you in restoring your "old man strength" and improving your quality of life if you're interested in making the trip!

In the end, we only have our bonds to one another and I really hope that you will consider making the journey to Mount St. James to help rebuild a legacy that has influenced all of our lives.

You may even have the opportunity to light up members of the class of 2012, score some touchdowns, and have your dominance displayed on goholycross.com to back up all over your bragging. Sounds like a pretty good weekend to me!

If you are not interested in playing, I hope you can use some of the information below to help pursue any of your current goals.

Please contact me directly to RSVP, with your name, position, and preferred jersey #. I can also be reached to answer questions.


Detailed Intinerary for 2012 Spring Game w/ RSVP Information:

2012 Holy Cross Alumni Football Game 

2011 Spring Game Story and Results Alumni 14-7  

Link to T-Shirts if people want to pre order (will decrease printing costs)

Performance and Leadership Strategies for the Aging Athlete Embodying Past Glory

Warm Regards,

Dan Adams
Dan@AthleticCapital.com

No comments:

Post a Comment